BillFodl-Back Up Your Crypto In Steel
GET YOUR .CRYPTO DOMAIN AT UNSTOPPABLE DOMAINS
TRADE CRYPTO ON BINANCE HERE "LOW FEES"
GET UP TO $2,500 AS SOON AS TOMORROW
Ledger Nano Hard Wallet NEW! Ledger Stax PreOrder
Store Your Crypto Safely
Linqto-Private Investing Made Simple
Mike Jansen Super Bowl Ring Auction
Buy Crypto At Uphold
Buy, save and spend real gold and US dollars, digitally with Glint.
Join FREE ProCoinNews Daily Featuring DAI(For WILD Speculators Only)
CoinTracker: Crypto/NFT Taxes Done Fast!
Protect Yourself from the IRS with a CryptoTaxAudit Membership
Open An IRA With iTrustCapital.com To Grow Your XRP Tax Free
Digital Asset Investor Social Media Links
Protect Yourself From Hackers: Pure VPN
Secure Your Computer And Online Services With A YubiKey:
Digital Asset Investor Email
#xrp #ripple #bitcoin #ethereum #litecoin
#paid #promotion #sponsorships The above links are either affiliate links or paid promotions and deals.
I am not a licensed financial advisor. All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not trading advice and I am in no way liable for any losses incurred.
To take you down to the most interesting Part I want to I want you to see this Chart but before I do I want to I want To read this part overall my expected Odds that xrp holders get a good or Acceptable outcome is roughly 90 percent Now that's cool now look at this and I Don't understand exactly how all this Works but I do understand the first two He or I think I do he is saying that It's a 70 percent probability that the Case settles and a 30 percent Probability that it goes to trial I Think included in that would be a a Summary judgment okay case settled 70 80 Percent if it does I'm assuming this Means if it does settle there's an 80 Chance That future U.S sales to qualified Purchasers and a 20 no future U.S sales And then Ripple relocates I think I'm Reading that right the 30 percent less